What is Vitamin B1?
Vitamin B1 is water-soluble (can dissolve in water) and must be taken in daily and another is thiamine. It acts as a coenzyme in the metabolism of the body. It is found in foods such as whole grains, brown rice, nuts, and liver. Vitamin B1 is essential for the production of energy from sugar and starch in the body and also help in the proper functioning of the heart, muscles, and nervous system to work well.
Deficiency Symptoms of Vitamin B1
A deficiency of Vitamin B1 from the body commonly leads too:
- Weight loss
- Mental problems such as mental confusion or short-term memory loss
- Muscles may become weak
- Cardiovascular symptoms can occur, for example, an enlarged heart
Benefits of Vitamin B1
Here are the main advantages of taking Vitamin B1 in your diet:
- Boost Energy Production
- Improves Cognitive function
- Improve eye health and prevent the formation of cataracts
- Protection of the nerves
- Slowing down the aging process
- Improves digestive system
Deficiency of Vitamin B1 can be absorbed by the people by noticing the following condition:
- Liver problems
- Early old age due to low dietary intake, chronic diseases, use of multiple medications and low absorption of thiamine in regular dietary plan
- Regular Consumption of medications
- Gastrointestinal issues such as prolonged diarrhea and vomiting
- Poor diet
- Fever, exhausting exercise and other stressful condition in the body
Foods are Rich in Vitamin B1
Food source of Vitamin B1 includes
- Dried milk
Foods are also prepared with Thiamine (also known as Thiamin). Some foods that are often prepared with B1 are rice, pasta, bread, cereals, and flour.
Supplements to Cure Deficiency OF Vitamin B1
Here are the top 5 supplements to cure the deficiency of Vitamin B1 of the body:
- Healthvit Vitamin B1 Thiamine 100 mg – 60 Capsules
- Vitamin B Complex -Made in USA-Vitamins B12, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, Folate, Methylcobalamin, Biotin, 5-MTHF.
- Pronutrition B Complex Vitamins – 120 Veg Capsules
- HealthAid Vitamin B1 100 mg – 90 Tablets (Thiamin)
- Curae Health BENTAC – Vitamin B Complex with Choline and Inositol (helping in brain development) having B12, Biotin (B7), Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Folic Acid (B9), Pantothenic Acid (B5) & Pyridoxine (B6). Helping in better nutrition and beautiful HAIR, SKIN and NAILS. 30 Vegetarian Tablets.