The bright white teeth, like the Pearls and a beautiful white smile. But at the same condition yellow and speckled teeth spoil the same beauty. Teeth not only used for the eating purpose but also gives you beautiful smile. Teeth are an important part of our body. Personality and attitude are depending on our beauty and somewhere these both also depend upon teeth. We should take care of our teeth. Here we will suggest you few home remedies to improve your teeth brightness and remove yellow stains.
Causes of Yellow Teeth:
- COFFEE: Coffee contains high caffeine that attacks the tooth enamel and allows the tooth’s surface to become perforate and get unpleasant stains or yellow spot.
- TEA: Tea contains microscopic pits and ridges which is almost present in the dark-colored drinks like tea and soda which cause the yellowing of teeth.
- CIGARETTE: cigarette contains nicotine and tar are very harmful to teeth, these your teeth in the very short time interval.
Symptoms of Yellow Teeth:
- Yellow tints and brown spots
- Unpleasant smell
- Pain in Teeth
Remedies for Yellow Teeth Whitening:
- Citric Acid Containing Fruits: A citric fruit helps in whitening of teeth from the yellow spots teeth. But too much use of everything is also very harmful so everything should be used in a proper amount, too much use of citric fruits may make our teeth week. The most common citric fruits are:
- Kumquat, and ugli fruit
- Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2): Hydrogen Peroxide helps in whitening of teeth and very helpful remedy. Every morning and evening in mouth washer put the hydrogen peroxide which helps in removing yellow spots or layer from teeth.
- Coconut Oil: It is also beneficial in whitening of teeth. One spoon of coconut oil in the mouth helps in removing unpleasant stains.
- Baking Soda: Baking soda is the most important and beneficial remedy for the whitening of teeth. Put the baking soda over the toothpaste and brush twice in a day, it helps in removing yellowing of teeth.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: For smile like pearls, Apple Cider Vinegar is the very good remedy. You can apple cider vinegar for whitening for teeth but don’t use it regularly, use it 3-4 days in a weak.
- Dark chocolate: It is shocking that dark chocolate helps in whitening of teeth, but as we all know chocolates are not good for teeth. From the recent study, it is found that Dark chocolate contains some special ingredients that help yellow teeth in whiten up.
- Alovera: Alovera helps in the sparkling of teeth and helps to remove the hidden bacteria from the mouth and teeth.
- Charcoal: Use of charcoal is for the treatment or purifying of water. Charcoal contains a special type of crystal which helps yellow and black teeth in whitening.
- Salt: Salt has a very special quality to remove yellow stains from the teeth. Salt is also an effective remedy for whitening of teeth.
- Lemon: Lemon is basically known for weak immune system and skin beauty solutions but it is also beneficial for the whitening of teeth. It contains lots of antibacterial properties which help to remove yellow stains from the teeth. Mix the lemon juice with salt and make the paste and apply on your teeth for 2-3 minutes and after that brush your teeth.
Fact: Yellow teeth are much strong. The natural colour of our teeth is a light-yellow shade. Bleaching your teeth could completely depreciate them.