Samsung the biggest smartphones manufacturing giants which is well Known in all over the world for its great smartphones Samsung galaxy series. Now Samsung is focusing on the needs of its customers, which give a tuff competition to Xiaomi. Samsung has decided to launch its one of the best series of smartphones known as the galaxy M–Series now a question must be rising in your mind what does M means? And the Answer is M stands for millionaire according to the new report by news agency IANS series is built according to the demands of youngsters who need a good performance & durable smartphones but at an affordable price keeping this thing in mind Samsung is launching this series of smartphones on Monday,28 January.
The Samsung Galaxy M-Series Price and Specifications
- There will be 4 Smartphones which are going to be launched in M series and the names of the phones will be Galaxy M10, M20, M30, M50 but these phones will be available online and after some time it will come in the market. The Samsung Galaxy M series will launch with Android 8.1.
- According to the report of IANS the price of galaxy M10 will be around 8,000 for 2GB RAM & 16GB storage variant and going up to the price of 9,000 it comes with 3GB RAM & 32GB storage and the price of galaxy M20 will be 11,000 for its 3GB RAM & 32GB storage and taking up the price a little higher to 13,000 you will get 4GB RAM & 64GB storage.
- According to the leaked sources the galaxy M10 will be running on Android 8.1 and will be having a 6.3-inch full HD+ display with a resolution of (1080×2340 pixels) and it will be powered by 14nm octa-core Exynos 7870 SoC and will come with options i.e. 2GB and 3GB. The galaxy M10 will be featured with dual camera setup with 13mp of primary sensor and 5mp of the secondary sensor the battery size of the phone will be 3,400mAh which will be giving a long day battery backup and the weigh of the phone is around 160grams.
- The Samsung galaxy M20 will also be running on the Android 8.1 Oreo and it also comes with a 6.3 inch of full HD+ display with same resolution like galaxy M10. Galaxy M10 will be powered by Samsung’s Exynos 7885 SoC and it comes with 3GB & 4GB RAM options. The M20 is said to have a dual rear camera setup with 13mp of the primary sensor with an f/2.2 aperture. The 5mp will be used to capture wide-angle shots the M20 will come with 32GB and 64GB inbuilt storage options and it includes a micro SD card slot for expanding the memory it will come with a massive battery of 5,000mAh with fast charging support.
- The Galaxy M30 will also be running on the same Android version 8.1 Oreo and it is featured with an infinity-U display with a resolution of (1080×2220) and will be powered by Exynos 7885 SoC with 4GB RAM and it is powered with triple rear camera setup with 13mp and two 5mp sensors and it has a 16mp selfie camera it comes with 64GB and 128GB inbuilt storage options and it has 5,000 mAh battery with fast charging feature.