OPPO Electronics Corp. is basically known for its electronic manufacturer which is situated in Guangdong, China. OPPO is known for its Smartphone’s including MP3 players, portable media players, LCD-TVs, and DVD/Blu-ray players. The company was established in 2004. The company has launched various Android Smartphones.
OPPO has launched its mid-range smartphone, the OPPO A71 (2018) in January 2018. The first begin of smartphone launched in Pakistan, ahead of the India Launch. The price of OPPO A71 (2018) has not been out. The smartphone is available in black and gold in color. The latest launch happened just a week after the original Oppo A71 received a price cut in India, that lower down to its price Rs. 9,999. The handset was launched in the country Malaysia and Pakistan with its price Rs. 12,900.
What’s new in OPPO A71 (2018)?
- Beauty Recognition Technology: the OPPO (2018) is come up with all new beauty recognition technology which is basically based on global image database to beautify the key area on the face.
- Proprietary Bokeh Effect: This effect is specialized for the selfie shots to haze the background by using a built-in smart arithmetic optimization to discriminate forefront subjects.
- Multi-Frame Denoising Technology and Ultra HD Technology: The new OPPO (2018) smartphone is specialized by Multi-Frame Denoising Technology and Ultra HD technology to combine a group of consecutive similes to give shots in up to 32-megapixel resolution.
- Android 7.1 Nougat- based ColorOS 3.2: the smartphone is functionalized with Android 7.1 Nougat with the ColorOS 3.2 and contain a 5.2 inch HD TFT display.
- quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon: the oppo handset is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset which is closed up to 8GHz, combined with 2GB of RAM, and Adreno 506 GPU for handling the graphics.
- camera: The handset contains 13-megapixel camera sensor on the back with f/2.2 aperture and an LED flash, and 5-megapixel camera sensor with f/2.4 aperture is presented on the front for taking pictures and video recording.
- STORAGE: The OPPO (2018) contain 16GB onboard storage which can also expand via microSD card (up to 256GB) in a hybrid dual-SIM configuration.
- The mobile contains 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- It also includes accelerometer, ambient light, e-compass, and proximity sensor.
- BATTERY: the handset packs 3000mAh battery which deliver up to 15 hours of video playback and 19 hours of mixed use on a single time It measurement is 148.1×73.8×7.6mm and weighs 137 grams
According to GSMArena, the Oppo A71 (2018) arrives with the same 5.2-inch HD TFT display, dual-SIM functionality, 13 MP camera on the back with f/2.2 aperture and a 5 MP camera sensor (selfie camera) with f/2.4 aperture. As well as in battery section is also the same as the 2017 version, at 3,000 mAh. Even the measures are similar to 148.1 x 73.8 x 7.6 mm and 137 g weight.