Table of Contents
Our body requires at most 8 hours of sleep. Then the question arises why? The human body needs 8 hours of sleep because it is the time when the body recuperates from the endeavors experienced during the day. When users are suffering from improper sleep during the night they undergo several deficiencies which include reduced mood, cognitive abilities and productivity levels, and in severe conditions, heart-related risk.
The main purpose of this review is to look closely at the MELALUNA Advanced Sleep Aid Support with respect to its aim, its key ingredients, its dosage, and its current going price.
What is Melaluna?
Melaluna Advanced Sleep Aid Support is a dietary supplement that claims to help consumers sleep. Unlike most other supplements which are available in the market are featured from manmade ingredients, the Melaluna is said to be the combination of 19 different types of botanicals that leaves one feeling refreshed and energized.
What Ingredients Went into Making Melaluna Sleep Aid Support?
Some of the key ingredients that have been used as the foundation of the Melaluna Advanced Sleep Aid Support are Chamomile flower, Melatonin, Passion Flower, Valerian Extract.
Here is a quick sample ingredients breakdown with respect to the purposes and associated benefits of each ingredient:
- Chamomile Flower: chamomile is a type of herbal tea which is used for the treatment for sleeplessness or insomnia. Chamomile has two types – Roman and German. Most of the chamomile tea produced around the world is prepared from leaves of the German variety. Regular consumption of chamomile tea can help you sleep well and solve your sleep-related issues. It also helps to increase calmness both physically and mentally.
- Melatonin: It is a hormone found naturally in the body. The main working process of the melatonin is to maintain day and night cycle. At night Darkness causes the body to produce more melatonin, which transmits the signals to the body to prepare for sleep. At morning, Light decreases melatonin production and transmit the signals to the body to prepare for being awake.
By adding melatonin in the form of supplement help consumers to sleep comfortably.
- Passion Flower: It has been used for its soporific effect. Due to this effect passionflower has been used as an herbal sleep aid for the user who faces twist and turns at night and is considered a good herb to relieve anxiety.
- Valerian Extract: it is a kind of herb which is mainly found in Europe and other parts of Asia but also grows in North America. It is commonly used for sleep disorders, especially the inability to sleep (insomnia).
What are the Advantages of Melaluna?
Melaluna Advanced sleep Aid Support is supposed to:
- Help to enhance relaxation at night
- May to promote a healthier and more balanced mood
- Decrease to fatigue in the stomach and the brain
- Help to strengthen the brain against depression
- Prevent oxidative damage
- 100% natural formula
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Optimize sleep cycle
- Reduce stress and Anxiety
Each bottle of Melaluna Advanced sleep Aid support contains 60 capsules. The consumer needs to take pill 1-2 pill before going to bed. This capsule helps to relax your body and helps to give a quality of sleep for about 6-8 hours. For best result user need to use the supplement regularly.
Before purchasing the Melaluna Advanced sleep Aid support consumer need to purchase from multiple packages which includes:
- Cost of 5 Bootle package $199.00 ($24.99 each)
- Cost of 3 Bottle package $149.95 ($37.48 each)
- Cost of 1 Bottle $49.95
Contacting the Creators
The Melaluna Advanced Sleep Aid Support formula is produced and sold through Science Natural Supplements, so consumers may want to know more details about the product they can contact the customer service team.
Melaluna Advanced Sleep Aid Support is meant for consumers that want to sleep better. The treatment is featured from 100%natural ingredients, along with a chemical that the body already creates for better sleep.
“Sleep is the
That binds health and
Our body together”