#1. Samsung Galaxy S10
The Samsung Galaxy S series has always been a great hit in the market and due to its different features, the peoples are attracted towards it. So the Samsung is planning to launch Samsung galaxy S10 in this year the unofficial release date of this phone is 20 February 2019 and some of its features are leaked online the Samsung S10 will be accompanied by the other devices of the same series named as S10LITE, S10 PLUS the expected price of the Samsung S10 is 74,000 rupees in India.
Features Of Samsung Galaxy S10
- DISPLAY– 6.1 inch (15.49 cm) 540ppi SUPER AMOLED DISPLAY with a resolution of 1440X2960 pixels.
- CAMERA– 12MP+ 12MP+ 5MP with a triple primary camera with LED flash
- FRONT CAMERA– 8MP.
- BATTERY– 3500Mah with fast charging.
- STORAGE– 6GB RAM &128GB INTERNAL expandable up to 400GB.
- OPERATING SYSTEM– Android V9.0 (pie).
#2. Vivo Apex
Vivo Apex is the upcoming smartphone which is going to launch this year the manufacturer company Vivo hasn’t revealed the release date of this phone but according to the latest rumors information, this smartphone is going to release in October 2019 at the price of 44,000 in Indian rupees. The specifications of the phone are:-
- RAM– 12GB
- INTERNAL STORAGE– 512GB
- CAMERA– 12MP + 13MP WITH DUAL PRIMARY CAMERA WITH LED FLASH.
- FRONT CAMERA– 16MP
- BATTERY SIZE– 4100mAh with fast charging
- DISPLAY– 403PP AMOLED DISPLAY 6.39” inch (16.23cm) with a resolution of 1080X2340 pixels
- OPERATING SYSTEM– Android V9.0(PIE).
#3. Samsung Galaxy M30-
After the success of Xiaomi in the Indian market especially in the budget segment & Oneplus has covered the space of the premium smartphones in the market. After all this competition in the market, Samsung has recently launched its one more competitive smartphone in the Indian market that can make a credible threat to Xiaomi. The Samsung Galaxy M series is the first under budget smartphones series built especially for the youngsters who demands more but at an affordable price. After the big departure from Galaxy j & Galaxy On series, Samsung tried to put some of the big features changes in the M series smartphones.
Features Of Galaxy M 30
The Samsung Galaxy M30 comes with a brand new Exynos 7904 that was recently launched by the Samsung it is an octa-core chipset based on 14nm process and equipped with two Cortex-A73 that runs at 1.8GHZ and six cortex-A53 that run at 1.6GHZ. According to Samsung, the chipset is designed especially for India to provide high-end multimedia capabilities.
- DISPLAY– 409 PPI SUPER AMOLED DISPLAY, 6.3-inch DISPLAY WITH A RESOLUTION OF 1080X2340 pixels.
- CAMERA– 13mp+ 8mp+ 5mp triple primary camera with LED flash, 16mp front camera.
- BATTERY– 5000mAH with fast charging
- OPERATING SYSTEM– ANDROID V9.0(PIE)
- MEMORY & RAM– 4GB RAM & 64GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB.
#4. Redmi Note-7
The Xiaomi is finally bringing its all-new smartphone (note7) according to the recent source of information the launch of Note7 pro is 31 January 2019 and the launch date of Note7 is 13 February 2019.
From the last 4-6 months, Xiaomi Note7 has been a hot topic for people conversation because of some its good features which the company is providing into it. So, in this content, you will read only the genuine reports and the original specifications which are coming with the phone.
- BRAND- Xiaomi
- Model- Note7
- Operating system- Android v9.0 (pie)
- SIM SLOTS- Dual SIM GSM+GSM, dual VOLTE
- Network Availability- 4G- available, 3G- available, 2G- available
- Fingerprint sensor- yes (on rear position)
- Quick charging- yes (V 4.0)
- Screen size- 6.3 inch (16cm)
- Screen resolution- 1080X 2340 pixels
- Display Type- IPS LCD
- Chipset- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660MSM 8956.
#5. Redmi NOTE 7 PRO-
The official launch date of the REDMI NOTE7 PRO is not yet revealed but according to the CEO of the company the Smartphone is going to be launch with the storage of 6GB & 64GB storage and 6GB combined with storage of 12GB.
Specification Of Redmi Note 7 Pro
- DISPLAY 6.3” inch (16 cm), 1080X 2340 pixels.
- CAMERA– 48MP+ 5MP dual primary camera with LED flash.
- FRONT CAMERA – 20MP.
- BATTERY– 4100mAH with quick charging.
#6.Vivo V15 Pro
The v15 pro is going launch in this month or maybe in the next month the expected price of 29,999 rupees in India according to the latest sources the v15 featured with a popup selfie camera which is going to be the unique feature in the smartphones yet.
Specifications of VIVO V15 Pro
- DISPLAY– 6.59” inch (16.74cm) 1080X2316pixels (381PPI BEZEL IPS LCD BEZEL-LESS DISPLAY).
- CAMERA– 16MP+ 8MP DUAL PRIMARY camera with LED flash.
- FRONT CAMERA– 25MP.
- BATTERY– 4500Mah with fast charging.
- OPERATING SYSTEM– Android V9.0(pie).
- STORAGE– 8GB RAM& 128GBG expandable up to 256GB.