Now, no need for drinking bad preservatives juice and soda for getting a refreshment for a short time which can be a bad option for your health. But there is a better option available for you that is KÖE kombucha organic juice. Kombucha juice is perfectly balanced juice drink made from fermented black tea. KÖE Organic Kombucha is fizzy & full of flavors and due to its mind-blowing flavor and taste, it is continuously spreading its magic all over the world. KÖE Organic Kombucha has more flavor than water as other juice brands don’t give. The KÖE is made from the highest quality of organic ingredients to create this excellent fruit juice.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Kombucha contains alcohol, vinegar, B vitamins, sugar, and other substances and it might work as an antioxidant. But it needs more explanation on how it works.
ADVANTAGES OF DRINKING KOMBUCHA
- IMPROVES GUT HEALTH- Kombucha means that the drink is rich in probiotics bacteria that are similar to healthful bacteria that are found in the gut so that means KÖE Organic Kombucha can improve gut health.
- REDUCES CANCER RISK- There is growing evidence in the world which suggest that drinking of kombucha on regular basis can reduce cancer risk.
- INFECTION ACID- A type of acid called acetic acid which is also found in vinegar and this acetic acid is produced in kombucha while fermenting of kombucha.it helps in preventing the infections by killing the bacteria that causes infections before they are absorbed by the body.
- WEIGHT LOSS- When kombucha is made from green tea it can help you in losing weight loss.
- IMPROVE LIVER HEALTH- KÖE Organic Kombucha contains antioxidants that help in fighting molecules in the body that can damage the liver.
SIDE EFFECTS OF KÖE ORGANIC KOMBUCHA
- PREGNANCY- Taking of kombucha is totally unsafe during pregnancy.
- DIARRHEA- It contains caffeine and when kombucha is taken in large amounts it can worsen diarrhea.
- SURGERY- It affects blood glucose level there is a concern that it might interfere with blood glucose control during and after surgery. Stop using kombucha at least 2 weeks before surgery.
- WEAK IMMUNE SYSTEM- Don’t use kombucha if you have a weakened immune system due to some cause kombucha can increase the growth of bacteria and fungus that can cause serious infection.
- ALCOHOLISM- Kombucha contains alcohol so avoid it if you have a drinking problem.
TYPES OF KÖE ORGANIC KOMBUCHA
- Raspberry Lemon (Serving Size-350ml) – 9% Juice, Serving Size-350ml, Calories-90, Sodium- 15mg, Carbohydrates- 22g, Sugar-20g.
- Lemon Ginger (Serving Size-350ml)- 6% Juice, Calories-80, Sodium 15mg, Carbohydrate-21g, Sugar- 19g.
- Raspberry Dragonfruit (Serving Size-350ml)- 6% Juice, Calories- 80, Sodium-15mg, Carbohydrate- 21g, Sugar-20g.
- Blueberry Ginger (Serving Size-350ml)- 5% Juice, Serving Size- 350ml, Calories-80, Sodium-15mg, Carbohydrate-21g, Sugar-20g.
- Mango (Serving Size-350ml)- 10% Juice, Calories-90, Sodium-15mg, Carbohydrate-23g, Sugar-21g.
Price & Packages:
The price of One KÖE Organic Kombucha Liver Probiotic 12oz. Shelf Stable Can (Any Flavour) on Amazon & Official Website is $35.88 ($2.99 / count)