It is a medium-sized tree that grows in India and southeast Asia. The fruit of the tree contains the HCA chemical (Hydroxicitric Acid) which is used in making medicine. The Garcinia Cambogia is used in exercise performance and weight loss.
History of Garcinia Cambogia In Ayurveda
It arose in Ayurvedic medicines in India it is used in losing the weight naturally and effectively and if you’re foodie then it also helps in stopping your desire for food and helps you in being fit. It also helps in controlling the lipid hormones of the body these hormones are those due to which a person feel hungry or full. If Garcinia Cambogia is taken by you then you will feel like ‘im full’ so the person will eat less and the weight will not increase.
How Does It Work?
It contains the chemical Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) some of the research suggest that it helps in losing fat, increase endurance for exercise, increase stamina and the 6-8 pounds weight a person can lose with the help of Garcinia Cambogia in one month. The extract of Garcinia Cambogia really helps in losing weight and rest of the factors of the factors depends on how fast the HCA is working in person body.
Uses Of Garcinia Cambogia
- Weight Loss– It helps in losing the weight of the body and starts showing the result in the 2-3 week if the HCA is working normally in the body.
- Increase Exercise Performance– The chemical HCA helps in increasing the endurance for increasing the level of exercise the HCA chemical is also found in many of the supplements and steroids which are used in bodybuilding.
- Joint Pain– Many of the research shows that garcinia also helps in reducing the joint pains of the body but there is an only small portion of result which shows that it’s really true.
- Bodybuilding Or Sculpting– Nowadays the bodybuilders or gym lovers are moving towards Garcinia Cambogia for the better sculpting of body and it is better than supplement and there are only a few side effects of it.
- Treating Worms And Parasite.
Side Effects Of Garcinia Cambogia
Mostly the Garcinia Cambogia is unsafe if it is taken by mouth there are many problems reported by the people that it causes serious liver problems when it is taken by mouth and some of the minor side effects are also their like, dizziness, dry mouth, headache, nausea, digestive discomfort.
Precautions Before Using Cambogia
- Pregnancy And Breast Feeding– Avoid using garcinia if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding just be on the safe side and don’t try to use it.
- Bipolar Disorder– if you’re a patient of bipolar disorder or any other mental or psychological issues stay out of using Cambogia because it can worsen your condition.
- Liver Infection– if you have the liver infection then don’t use it because many of the problems which are reported are of liver problems which are caused due to it.
Routine Weight Loss Can Be Made
Through Garcinia Cambogia a routine weight loss can be made but it doesn’t offer any miracle like other medicines or supplement which are used in weight loss which offers miracle weight loss within 3-5 days but Garcinia Cambogia helps you in losing weight but it will take the required time for losing weight and it will definitely work.
The dosage of Garcinia Cambogia depends on the user age, health, and other conditions but at this time there are no reports available which can determine the proper use of Cambogia.