Every woman has to suffer from the problem of feeling low or bloated or pack pain? Yes, it’s our time of month or menstruation cycle starting period when uterus turns into the bloodbath. During your time of the month or period its common to have pain in your body. Every woman has to suffer from this pain, but some of us suffer from a severe back pain or body pain. Some women are able to cope up their pin during their period time, but some don’t. Women choose the medicine to reduce their pain during this cycle or time of period. Taking medicine during this time is very harmful or dangerous because it may cause infection in our body.
Problems during Menstruation Cycle:
Table of Contents
- A BACKACHE
- A HEADACHE
- LIGHT COLD
- EXCESS SLEEPINESS
- LOWER ABDOMEN
- INFLAMMATION IN BODY
Here are some home remedies by using them you can get relief from the pain without having any infection to your body:
- EXERCISE: Exercises increase the circulation to the pelvic region and releases endorphins to neutralize the prostaglandins, and thus provide rest to the body. Some Yogasanas are very helpful during period pain relief like pranayama or Shavasana or you can consult from the doctor.
- SESAME OIL: Massage with sesame oil is very helpful in period pain relief. Massage in the lower abdomen gives a relief during pain.
- DRINK LOTS OF WATER: drinking more water is very helpful in curing the period pain. Two or three cup of green tea is beneficial during this time.
- HEAT: during the time of period pain apply hot water bottle or hot pad to our lower abdomen which gives you a relief or rest in our pain.
- CINNAMON: Cinnamon has a quality of anticlotting, anti-inflammatory, and antispasmodic that can reduce in menstrual cramps.
- CUMIN TEA: Cumin is used in making herbal tea which helps in curing menstrual cramp.
- MILK: drink hot milk with adding turmeric powder in it gives a good relief in period pain. By drinking turmeric milk you can lead the normal life even after having a pain.
- FENUGREEK SEEDS: Soak fenugreek seeds 12 hours in water, and eat it in empty stomach. This helps in reducing the menstrual cramp.
- GINGER: Ginger is also beneficial in menstrual cramp. Drinking ginger tea or using ginger in our diet plan is beneficial in our relief of pain.
- FENNEL: The Fennel contains the properties of phytoestrogenic, anti-spasmodic, and anti-inflammatory which are beneficial in relaxation of the muscles in the uterus. This, in turn, relieves in period pain.
“Sharing is Caring”